[Northkeep] Thank You Northkeep!!!

Baroness Montega baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sun May 17 19:22:56 PDT 2015

We just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who worked so hard at Castellan. The event was fantastic! None of this could happen without those who volunteer. We are extremely grateful for everything you did.
 Thank you to Elisaveta Af Isafjord and Ramon Carrasco for autocrating. They both worked their tails off to make sure everything was great.
 Patrice Frank Snitz your feast was fantastic and we really enjoyed it. Thank you for the beautiful flowers!
 Thank you to the feast servers and to Talana for organizing them. You guys did a great job.
 Thank you Megan Barranco for organizing waterbearing. You kept us safe and hydrated!
 Aderyn thank you for once again heading up the children's activities. We really appreciate all that you do for us!
 The beautiful scrolls were painted by Dirvalia O'Shannon. Thank you Dirvy for such wonderful job.
 To our past champions thank you for helping run the activities. The day was so much fun!
 Zubeydah Al-Badawiyyah the treats you made were delicious and a wonderful surprise!
 Thank you Carla Glenn for helping in court. You helped us stay on track. Adalia VonderBerg you are such a great herald! Thank you for your help in organizing court.
 Judy Griffith I'm so grateful to have you as our reeve. Thank you for heading up gate. We really appreciate it.
 To everyone who stayed behind to help clean up we are eternally grateful. It's a lot of hard work and we know you were already tired. Thank you!!
 I hope I haven't forgotten anyone but if I did, know that we appreciate you all.
 We have such great people in Northkeep. Our hearts are happy and full of joy.

Morgan and Montega