[Northkeep] Populace will be at Grub n Garb this month!

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 07:32:18 PDT 2015

With the Dionader and Ensign tourneys scheduled for next week, I'll be
teaching an "Intro to Running a List" this week at Fighter Practice.  If
you are interested in helping to run the lists for tournaments in the
future or if you want to help with the Dionader/Ensign tourneys, please
come to Fighter Practice this week and learn how its done!

Since the library is closed for remodeling, we will not be having the work
night on Monday this week.  Instead, I'll be bringing the tabards to
Fighter Practice on Wednesday as well.  If you have any experience with
machine applique and have some time to help Northkeep look AMAZING, we'd
love to have your assistance on Wednesday evening!

See you there!