[Northkeep] Email List Setup - Order of the Lion's Paw of Kenmare

Alexandre Crane alexandroscrane at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 09:40:29 PDT 2015

Honorable Lady Debroa bat Yosef,

I'm glad you found the email! Apologies that it decided to hide from you,
it seems that with the (relatively) new tab system in Gmail, it got
automatically filtered into one of them for most people. Terribly
inconvenient.

As far as Winterkingdom 2016 teacher signups, I don't believe the sheet has
been set up yet and I don't *believe* I was included in the setup of last
year's forms. I believe Their Excellencies were working with Honorable Lady
Adalia and the prior autocrats on that one to get this year's set up. You
should expect to see the signups in the next couple of weeks at the latest,
though!

Merci beaucoup,
-Lord Alexandre Crane.