[Northkeep] Samhain

Baroness Montega baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 25 14:19:10 PDT 2015

I have returned from Samhain. If you didn't go you missed a wonderful time. The feast was THE best feast I've ever had.
Thank you to Eldern Hills for the wonderful event.
 Laiodkeach the Bear of Chemin Noir is the new bardic champion! Congrats!!
 Thank you Alexandre for going with me and for being an amazing champion to me. (Anyone fighting in the Dionader/Ensign tourney needs to take note of the kind of champion Alexandre has been. He's doing it right!) Thank you so much!
 It was great to see folks from Northkeep there.

Montega