[Northkeep] Raffle at Casellan

S L Hackworth slhack at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 27 06:23:19 PDT 2016

Greetings,

Castellan is upon us an what an exciting event it will be. Castellan brings with it an opportunity to do some spring cleaning and share your largesse with the populace of Ansteorra while contributing to a good cause.  I am, of course, referring to the annual raffle at Castellan where you can let go of some SCA-related items and acquire others.  Please go through the items you have in your house, basement, garage and storage room (you know we all have them) and choose some items to donate for the raffle.  Bring them with you to Castellan and someone at troll will relieve you of them and put them on display.  Then join us during the raffle to see them go to their new home.  Tickets will be on sale if you see something you'd like to acquire while watching the fun.  It will be a popular place to be on the day.

Since I cannot be at fighter practice, if anyone in the Northkeep populace can volunteer to receive donations on Wednesday nights, I'd be happy to make arrangement to pick them up from you.  Please contact me via this list or by facebook message.  If you have a large amount to donate and cannot be at Castellan, please let me know and I will arrange to have the items picked up.

Many thanks to HL Mercedes for running this raffle for such a long time.  I hope I can do her justice this year.

Yours in Service,

Lady Cicily Bridges