[Northkeep] Roundtable

Rick Drake ainarm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:49:48 PST 2016

Greetings everyone out there.  1st I would ask that someone who is on the
other lists in the north, IE Weisenfeuer, Brad Leah, the cantons or any
other group I missed, please forward this.
The north has yet again been given the opportunity to host Round Table, it
is coming up Jan 21st in Mooneschadowe.  Here is the link
http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/index.php?page=roundtable
We need to support this event, and show them it is worthwhile to put the
event up here.  We need people to take the classes, come find out what is
going on, and learn something.  If you have ever wondered what is going on
in the Kingdom the afternoon State of the Kingdom meeting is a perfect
opportunity to find out.  Think you might be interested in an office?  Take
a class.  Already an officer but need the class, here you go.  But short
answer is that we need people at the event.  It is a free event and in
mundane garb so you don't even have to get dressed up.  Please come and
support our friends in Mooneschadowe and show the Kingdom how the NR does
roundtable.

Ainar Magnusson