[Northkeep] Rapier Marshal Applications Closing

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Dec 28 13:20:40 PST 2016

Good afternoon, wonderful Barony of Northkeep!

Now that we have received some, Their Excellencies and I would like to
announce that applications for the office of Rapier Marshal will be ending
in just over two weeks. We'll continue to take them until January 13th and
hope to be able to announce our new Marshal at January's populace meeting.

As usual, should you have any questions about the office, what it would
entail or how to apply, please feel free to email me.

Merci beaucoup!

--
In service,
Lord Alexandre Crane