[Northkeep] Gulf Wars XXV

Jeff Gurnee geoffrey.gournay at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 16:05:48 PST 2016

Unto the Barony of Northkeep, a missive from the Ansteorran Land Agent:

Greetings!

As of right now, we have 4 (FOUR!) days left for pre-registration. Please go to:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cdQ_AoLb9AlpMnJbqJLQp--UG4h0T0INEnJqy2Z9v_A/viewform?c=0&w=1

Select Ansteorra for both Kingdom of Residency and Group Camping With. In the "Other" box, please write in the subgroup within Ansteorra that you are camping with.

One of the crazy things about pre-registration is that if all you have done is fill out the invoice request form, you are not pre-registered. You are not pre-registered until you have paid the invoice.

It's looking like it may be a small-ish year around the kingdom... Let's not let that happen... Please go pre-register!

In service to Coronet, Crown, and Country, I Remain

Riddari Vilhjalmr Thursesprenger
(AKA Sir Liam Gordon)

Yours in Service
Geoffrey de Gournay KSCA
CSS CXVIII

"You are my adversary, but not my enemy. Your resistance gives me
strength Your will gives me courage. Your spirit enables me. And
though I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate
you. Instead I will honour you, for without you I am a lesser person."