[Northkeep] In need of muscle, again....grrr

tinabetta tinabetta at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:10:17 PDT 2016

Well, due to circumstances beyond our control we are in need of muscle again.my mom went bipolar on me last night and screamed at me for 3 hours and then picked up again this morning.  I can't live that way, not and be sick too.  So, Sarran and Vigge cleaned out all of our stuff and we are moving  back in to our old house. Yippee! All hands are welcome! We didn't  have  time for boxes so there is plenty  of little things!
Help!Call me!918-260-5445Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone