[Northkeep] March Special Edition Nordic Saga (Letter of Intent Issue)

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 3 12:58:33 PST 2016

Good afternoon glorious Barony of Northkeep!

Thanks to the tireless efforts of our Chronicler, Lady Rachel de Narbonne,
the March (Special) Edition of the Nordic Saga is available for your
perusal. Lady Rachel and I both apologize for its slight tardiness, some
technical issues proved tricky but we finally subdued the machine-beast!

Without further ado, we present the Letter of Intent issue of the Nordic
Saga, available on the Baronial Website here:
http://web.northkeep.ansteorra.org/the-nordic-saga

--
In service,
Lord Alexandre Crane