[Northkeep] Fighter Practice and Hall Cleanings During Gulf War - Assistance needed!

Knight Marshal of Northkeep marshal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sun Mar 6 09:12:02 PST 2016

Greetings!

As Gulf War descends upon us, I have a few items to cover regarding our
weekly fighter practice. As many of us will be consumed with final
preparations for Gulf this week, I suspect that fighter practice will not
be as attended as a normal week. On the heavy side, Will Snider will still
be available with the books and loaner gear this week (March 9th) for those
that still want to have practice. Additionally, we can always use more
hands for cleaning the hall after practice, especially over the next two
weeks.

The following week during Gulf, Will is going to be unavailable that
Wednesday (March 16th), however we are in need volunteers to go an clean
the hall. Please let myself and Will know by this Wednesday if you can
assist with cleaning for next week so we can coordinate accordingly.
Remember, many hands make light (and short!) work of cleaning the hall! The
more volunteers we have the faster this gets finished.

Yours In Service,
Finr Jorgensson
Knight Marshal