[Northkeep] Cleaning of the VFW on 3/16/16

Baron of Northkeep baron at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 10 06:21:31 PST 2016

Hello to the wonderful populace of Northkeep! I ask a favor to those that
are staying home and guarding our lands while many of us go to War. Our
practice and gathering space at the VFW is "paid for" by the cleaning we do
on Wednesday nights. Though there may not be enough to have an actual
practice, we are still expected to complete the weekly cleanup duties. Can
we get a count of amazingly awesome volunteers that would be able to go out
and complete these tasks?

Currently we do not have a key as the VFW had to change the locks again. If
the doors are locked the Bartender upstairs can open the doors for us. We
must also let the Bartender know when we are ready to leave so he/she can
lock back up for us.

Because it seems to be our slogan when it comes to tasks, I must say -
"Many Hands Make Light Work".

Thank you all very much!

--
H.E. Morgan Blackdragon