[Northkeep] donations requested for Castellan feast

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Wed May 4 19:57:24 PDT 2016

On behalf of or Castellan Feast Steward

In order to make our feast as fabulous as possible and stay under budget, we
are asking for donations of some of the non-perishable items for feast prep.
We'd like to have these items no later than fighter practice on the 11th so
we know what we've got.   If you would like to donate and need the items
picked up, please shout out and we'll make arrangements.  Please sing out if
you claim something off the list so we don't end up with multiples.  A few
things have already been claimed by the people to the right in the list.

1 small jar of whole black peppercorns - MOR

32 oz bottle of lemon juice - MERCEDES

1 12 oz bottle of Dijon mustard

1 4 lb bag of sugar

1 16 oz box of kosher salt

2 60 oz bottles of pomegranate juice

200 wooden skewers

16 oz arrowroot starch (this is available in the spice aisle or where the
whole grains and flours are)

8 16 oz cans black olives

1-2 boxes of plastic wrap

1-2 boxes of heavy duty aluminum foil

4 64 oz bottles of apple juice

1 small container of allspice

40 oz of honey - MERCEDES

1 5 lb bag of flour

1 10 oz bottle of Worcestershire sauce

1 large can of ground pepper

1 box of 32 envelopes of knox unflavored gelatin

4 82.5 oz canisters of lemonade mix

20 lbs white rice - RACHAEL