[Northkeep] donations requested for Castellan feast

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Tue May 10 16:46:18 PDT 2016

Hello wonderful Barony -

Here are the things we're still looking for donations on for the Castellan
feast.  We need these things by fighter practice tomorrow night.  For those
of you who have offered to donate already, please make sure that you either
bring the item to FP tomorrow or make arrangements with someone to get it
there.  Thank you!!!

1 12 oz bottle of Dijon mustard
1 16 oz box of kosher salt
1 60 oz bottles of pomegranate juice
16 oz arrowroot starch (this is available in the spice aisle or where the
whole grains and flours are)
1-2 boxes of plastic wrap
1 box of 32 envelopes of knox unflavored gelatin
4 82.5 oz canisters of lemonade mix

--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.