[Northkeep] donations requested for Castellan feast

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Fri May 6 05:58:59 PDT 2016

I have Ismet down for sugar, here's the updated list.

1 small jar of whole black peppercorns - MOR
32 oz bottle of lemon juice - MERCEDES
1 12 oz bottle of Dijon mustard
1 4 lb bag of sugar - ISMET
1 16 oz box of kosher salt
2 60 oz bottles of pomegranate juice
200 wooden skewers - PERRIN
16 oz arrowroot starch (this is available in the spice aisle or where the
whole grains and flours are)
8 16 oz cans black olives - LAURA
1-2 boxes of plastic wrap
1-2 boxes of heavy duty aluminum foil - RENE
4 64 oz bottles of apple juice
1 small container of allspice = RACHAEL
40 oz of honey - MERCEDES
1 5 lb bag of flour - ANGELIQUE
1 10 oz bottle of Worcestershire sauce - KELANDRA
1 large can of ground pepper - RACHAEL
1 box of 32 envelopes of knox unflavored gelatin
4 82.5 oz canisters of lemonade mix
20 lbs white rice - RACHAEL

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 12:12 PM, julie abraham <abrahamjm1986 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I can donate sugar
> On May 4, 2016 9:57 PM, "Stephanie Drake" <steldr at cox.net> wrote:
>
> > On behalf of or Castellan Feast Steward
> >

> > In order to make our feast as fabulous as possible and stay under budget,
> > we
> > are asking for donations of some of the non-perishable items for feast
> > prep.
> > We'd like to have these items no later than fighter practice on the 11th
> so
> > we know what we've got.   If you would like to donate and need the items
> > picked up, please shout out and we'll make arrangements.  Please sing out
> > if
> > you claim something off the list so we don't end up with multiples.  A
> few
> > things have already been claimed by the people to the right in the list.
> >

> > 1 small jar of whole black peppercorns - MOR
> >
> > 32 oz bottle of lemon juice - MERCEDES
> >
> > 1 12 oz bottle of Dijon mustard
> >
> > 1 4 lb bag of sugar
> >
> > 1 16 oz box of kosher salt
> >
> > 2 60 oz bottles of pomegranate juice
> >
> > 200 wooden skewers
> >
> > 16 oz arrowroot starch (this is available in the spice aisle or where the
> > whole grains and flours are)
> >
> > 8 16 oz cans black olives
> >
> > 1-2 boxes of plastic wrap
> >
> > 1-2 boxes of heavy duty aluminum foil
> >
> > 4 64 oz bottles of apple juice
> >
> > 1 small container of allspice
> >
> > 40 oz of honey - MERCEDES
> >
> > 1 5 lb bag of flour
> >
> > 1 10 oz bottle of Worcestershire sauce
> >
> > 1 large can of ground pepper
> >
> > 1 box of 32 envelopes of knox unflavored gelatin
> >
> > 4 82.5 oz canisters of lemonade mix
> >
> > 20 lbs white rice - RACHAEL

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.
Groucho Marx