[Northkeep] Northkeep December A&S at TU Special Collections

Minister of A&S of Northkeep moas at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Nov 30 19:39:31 PST 2016

Good Gentles,

Here is the reminder for our awesome December A&S!

A&S class for December 5th will be held in the University of Tulsa Special
Collections at *6:30 - 8pm *(it will likely begin before I arrive), where
we will be able to view the current exhibit that has wonderful examples of
books from across the ages, from an early Quaran to a Book of Hours to The
Nuremburg Chonicles. Dairmat has also graciously offered to let us peruse
legal papers for the Talbot family from Shrewsbury that range from the 13th
century to modern day. It is sure to be an engrossing evening.

Here is a link to the TU campus map: http://robotron.utulsa.edu/display/map/

You will want to park in the McFarlin lot and the McFarlin on this map is
#28. I find the easiest way to access McFarlin is to take Delaware and turn
east on 5th street.

--
Yours in service,
Lady Emmelina de Meadelande