[Northkeep] Wyldewode

Alan Hefner alan.hefner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 17:52:28 PDT 2016

I am fulfilling the role of reeve, Gary McAlpin is our seneschal, and
Shirley Hackworth is our A&S office, and I believe Micheal Minshew is
working on the fighters practice / marshaling.

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 7:45 PM, Chronicler of Northkeep <
chronicler at northkeep.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> Do they have a seneschal, Reeve and/or Knights Marshal yet?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Oct 16, 2016, at 10:27 AM, Baron of Northkeep <
> baron at northkeep.ansteorra.org> wrote:
> >
> > Greetings Northkeep! This past weekend at coronation, TRMs Gabriel and
> > Sonia advanced Wyldewode to an official incipient Canton of Northkeep!!!.
> > Join us in officially welcoming them,Vivat!!, Beorhtlic, Baron of
> Northkeep

Thanks,
Alan Hefner
"Its not the destination that counts, its the journey that you took to
arrive."