[Northkeep] Wyldwood Revel

Alan Hefner alan.hefner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 18:22:53 PDT 2016

The local populace of Wyldwood would like to invite you to join us and
celebrate our new status as incipient canton. Please come join us on
November 12th and 13th as we dine, listen to music, participate in axe
throwing and medieval games. Garb is encouraged and there are places for
you to setup a tent and stay overnight. For more details please visit our
facebook page.

Wyldwood Revel
November 12th, - 13th 1pm to 1pm
15707 W Flint Rock Rd, Park Hill, OK 74451-2130

https://www.facebook.com/groups/420669824771866/

--
Thanks,
Alan Hefner