[Northkeep] Fw: [Kingdom of Ansteorra ~ Repository of Class Handouts] Greetings An steorra!

cardweaver at netzero.net cardweaver at netzero.net
Fri Sep 16 08:44:30 PDT 2016

Thought this might be of interest! ElisavetaBaroness

  Bethany Rowlings posted in Kingdom of Ansteorra ~ Repository of Class Handouts .       Bethany Rowlings September 11 at 7:52pm   Greetings Ansteorra! As the new KMOAS Deputy for Bardic and Performance, I am excited to announce that we will be starting a new Performing Arts Initiative to offer more opportunities to participate in Bardic and other Performing Arts! At various events across the Kingdom, we will be holding all-day Performing Arts activities such as daytime bardic circles, workshops, classes, and more! We will be offering classes in activities ranging across the Performing Arts spectrum, to include Bardic, Theater, Commedia dell’arte, Choral Singing, Foolery, and more! At this time, Performing Arts Activities will be held at the following events: Sept 17: Triumphe of the Eclipse in Mooneschadowe Sept 24: Loch Fall Event in Loch Soilleir Oct 1: Elfsea Baronial College in Elfsea Oct 15: Coronation in Namron Nov 18-19: War of the Rams in Bordermarch During September and October, anyone who participates in a daytime Bardic or attends a Workshop class and participates in a performance activity will receive a token for their participation! Check the individual event pages on Facebook and look for posts prior to the events with the exact schedule of Performing Arts activities. If you are interested in having Performing Arts activities at your event or have a class you would like like to teach as part of the Performing Arts Initiative at an event, please contact aibhilind at email dot com. War of the Rams will have a two-day Performing Arts track of classes! We are looking for teachers of all styles of performing arts to submit classes for this event in particular! I hope that everyone who is interested in Performing Arts will take the opportunity to participate in these exciting upcoming activities! YIS HL Aibhilin inghean Daibhidh KMOAS Bardic and Performance Deputy   Like Comment           Facebook        Bethany Rowlings posted in Kingdom of Ansteorra ~ Repository of Class Handouts.    Bethany RowlingsSeptember 11 at 7:52pm Greetings Ansteorra!

[...]

KMOAS Bardic and Performance Deputy LikeComment          View on Facebook   Edit Email Settings        Reply to this email to comment on this post.        This message was sent to cardweaver at netzero.com. If you don't want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future, please unsubscribe.
Facebook, Inc., Attention: Community Support, Menlo Park, CA 94025