[Northkeep] Castellan Volunteer Opportunities

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 12:44:21 PDT 2017

Hello, Northkeep!  As was announced at last populace, Sir Geoffrey and I
are autocrats for this years Castellan.

We are looking for the following volunteers:

   - Someone to head up pavilion and list field setup and tear down
   - People to help with the setup/tear down crew.
   - Gate Volunteers  - email jutte.vonderberg at gmail if interested
   - People to help with fire watch on Saturday evening
   - People to bring fun things to do at the adults-only revel on Saturday
   evening in the fort
   - People to bring fun things to do at the family-friendly revel on
   Saturday in the Tavern Pavilion

With the exception of Gate Volunteers, please email geoffrey.gournay at
gmail if you're interested in any of the above...

We are still accepting feast bids and tavern bids until tomorrow at noon!
Send those bids to Their Excellencies, the Seneschal, the Exchequer and
myself.

I'm sure there will be more opportunities to volunteer on the day of the
event.

We're looking forward to having a wonderful event, but we can't do it
without you.

--
Baroness Adalia VonderBerg

“Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs
into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.”

― William Arthur Ward