[Northkeep] Schedule for the rest of the year

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sat Dec 16 13:23:30 PST 2017

Hey everybody!

Monday there will be no project day, because the library is closing early.
Likewise, there is no Populace this month for the same reason.

Wednesday the 20th, we will be having a revel at the VFW.  Beorhtlic & I
will bring plates, flatware & cups as well as nibbles.

Reminder -- no open flame or alcohol may be brought in & we do not have use
of the kitchen.  If you have something to heat up, please bring a crock pot
or contact me so I can lend you one.

Most importantly, everyone have a lovely holiday & travel safely!

Elisaveta
Baroness