[Northkeep] Gulf Wars Camping Info

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 14:55:47 PST 2017

1. Style of tent(Mundane or Period)
-- Period

2. The dimensions of your camp (tent dimensions with and WITHOUT ropes)
-- 12x12 or 18x18 with ropes plus a 10x10 or 16X16 with ropes for mom and
the kitchen that is 10X20

3. The names of the people who will be camping with you(to make it easier
to correlate with the master list). Keep in mind that we are only allowed
15 or so square feet per person. Also, if there is a particular group of
people you wish to camp near,(Moonshadowe, Raptor, the Dewi contingent,
proximity to Port-a-johns), I will do my best to accomodate your wishes.
--Sir Geoffrey de Gournay
--Baroness Adalia VondemBerg
--Lady Jutte VondemBerg
--Lady Fionnuala
--Lord Michall Morrison

4. Estimated arrival day and time (roughly, I know departure/arrival plans
can change)
--Friday, March 10.