[Northkeep] Winterkingdom Bake Sale

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 09:21:24 PST 2017

I approved this to the list but it's not posting, so I'm re-posting it.

Greetings unto the Great Populace of the
Most Magnificent Barony of Northkeep!

It is time once again to consider the gastronomic delights expressed by
You, our fabulous makers of wondrous things!

The bake sale provides a little extra to cover the cost of special projects
and we need your help!

There are a few minor details, make sure your confectionary offering is
packaged how you want it sold. Nut warnings are appreciated!

Northkeep has always shined so brightly and I expect no less than the glory
of past displays of kitchen mastery.

Thank you and as always,
In service

Roscia Georgette