[Northkeep] winterkingdom!

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 14:46:25 PST 2017

Hello Madame Autocrat,

  Between my ever-changing health and my dear one still waffling about
going to Sable Soldier I did not put in a teaching form. If I do get to
come would it be okay to grab a corner table in the hall and do a hands on
demo with anyone who wishes to sit down and learn what I do? I make
Ukrainian Pysanky eggs. It's a good way to guarantee that I sit still and
be quiet all day, tee hee!

Thank you in advance,
Lady Augustina Elizabetta da San Germano