[Northkeep] Tokyo in Tulsa

Rick Drake ainarm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 17:16:33 PDT 2017

Well due to multiple things I am suddenly needing a person to head up TnT.
Any takers out there. I need someone who at minimum can be there for load
in and load out to ensure we get setup and tore down.  I have people
willing to work, and our fighting demo times are 6-7 on Friday, and 2-3 on
Saturday, and supposedly we have a Sunday time but I have not been given it
yet.  Also if anyone else wants to help out with the booth that has not
chimed in yet, now would be your time to do so.

Ainar