[Northkeep] TnT

Rick Drake ainarm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 11:55:39 PDT 2017

Woot!  He will need to coordinate with Perrin, but basically if he goes to
the loading dock and contacts someone at the event they will be able to let
him in so he does not have to fight with security to get his gear in.  If
he comes through one of the main entrances he will need to contact someone
there so they can come and basically clear him through security to get him
in.

Ainar