[Northkeep] Pop on Monday

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Fri Jul 28 14:37:14 PDT 2017

Mostly, this is a reminder that Pop meeting is on Monday.  There's a lot
going on right now.  Come and spend some time with your SCA community, find
out what's new, maybe tell a story . . . .

We also wanted to put out the word that some of the newer people are
curious about Kendra.  At this point, we have a large percentage of the
populace who have no personal experience of her, because they weren't
around when she was.  If you have Kendra stories you'd be willing to share,
please submit them to the *Nordic Saga* at
chronicler at northkeep.ansteorra.org along with a release form.  Rachel will
put them in the next issue for everyone to share.  Thank you!

Until Monday . . . .
Elisaveta
Baroness