[Northkeep] Funeral information

Rick Drake ainarm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 12:44:22 PDT 2017

Ok I have funeral information for those that are interested. Stephanie's
funeral will be at 2PM on this Saturday, 6-17-2017. The services will be
held at Serenity funeral home at 4170 E Admiral Pl, Tulsa, OK 74115. We are
asking that instead of flowers that you make a donation in Stephanie's name
to the Roserock Hospice Foundation. They were very good to us, and we
wanted a charity that we knew would be used to help people, and this one
is. Please send those to
Roserock foundation
Attn: Debbie Hinsley
2642 E 21st ST
Tulsa OK 74114
Make a note that the donation is in memory of Stephanie Drake and it will
be taken care of. There will be a reception after the service at the same
location, and because it is how things work most likely there will be a
gathering of people at our house after that.
Again i can not express to each of you how much your love and support has
meant to Stephanie and me these past few weeks. The words of love on
facebook have made us cry a lot, in good ways. Thank you all.