[Northkeep] Memorial gathering

Jon Powell facondupray at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 14:48:04 PDT 2017

To all our Family and Friends, Carolyn's Funeral will be Monday, March
27th, 2017 at 2:00 pm. All are welcome to come and say goodbye to Carolyn
Rathbun. To everyone who knew Carolyn, she was a huge supporter of Broken
Arrow Neighbors.  So, in lieu of flowers, you can make a donation to BA
Neighbors in her name.

Kennedy Funeral & Cremation - Broken Arrow

231 East Commercial Street
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
918-557-5667