[Northkeep] HE Mercedes

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon May 1 14:48:30 PDT 2017

Not everyone is on the Book of Faces, so from HE Mercedes' page:

So there has been a lot going on at my house. And I know that some of you
know more than others for some of this it will be directly out of the blue
because it was for me. Needless to say that I started having some issues in
late January early February and I found out yesterday morning that I have
bone cancer and it's terminal. We have not seen the oncologist yet. we are
seeing him in the morning and that should give us a better idea of what
kind of cancer it really is and how much longer I might have. There are
some questions about a treat or not to treat etc. that I hope will be
answered in the morning but, I have just been away from it all for a while
and people are starting to ask questions. I don't mind if you ask but you
may get the answer that we don't know yet or still trying to decide that is
all. I am currently at St. Francis in the ICU and I don't even really know
what room so if you would like to come see me you can get touch with Rick
and he has directions and the room number. You can just call my cell
because there's no real phone in the room that I can reach so. Anyway I
love everybody and I'm sorry to do this like this but I don't know how to
let people know.

At this moment, there isn't a lot we can do to help.  Ainar is spending
most of his time at the hospital & they don't know enough to make plans.
They will undoubtedly need all our affection & emotional support.

One of the first things they ate going to need is a ramp; if you have
carpentry skills & are available this weekend, please let me know.
Ultimately, they will, no doubt, need assistance of various other kinds.
Thank you all for the generous offers already coming in.  I know they
appreciate it!  Your generosity is one of the things that make Northkeep
great!

Elisaveta
Baroness