[Northkeep] HE Mercedes

Rick Drake ainarm at gmail.com
Wed May 3 04:10:29 PDT 2017

Thanks all for the offer of support.  Actually a few of the plans, or at
least one, has changed.  At this point after talking to doctors, we are not
going to build a ramp.   We will still be cleaning up and getting the house
ready for Steph to come home.  If anyone has any questions and is not on
facebook, please feel free to call me or text at 918-810-0821.  We have
many offers of help, and right now we are still sorting out what we need.
 1st thing we need though is getting the house fixed up and ready for a big
change.
We both love and appreciate our extended family so much.  We will be
relying on you guys to help us through this in the coming days.

Ainar