[Northkeep] Project Night, Martin Regional, 6:30/7pm

Minister of A&S of Northkeep moas at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 23 09:22:28 PDT 2017

This evening, Monday October 23, we have a class planned all about amber
and purchasing amber taught by her Excellency Catrin. As you all might be
aware, her spouse has had health issues and is in the hospital. We are not
sure if she will be able to make it tonight, but I will still be there and
will have scribal stuff and maybe some weaving. So bring some projects and
come out to Martin Regional library and have some A&S and social time!

--
Yours in service,
Lady Emmelina de Meadelande