[Northkeep] Today is the last Monday of the month

Herald of Northkeep herald at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 25 14:40:55 PDT 2017

Adalia will be standing in for me tonight as stunt Herald.

Yours in Service
Geoffrey de Gournay KSCA
CSS CXVIII
Northkeep Herald

"You are my adversary, but not my enemy. Your resistance gives me
strength Your will gives me courage. Your spirit enables me. And
though I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate
you. Instead I will honour you, for without you I am a lesser person."