[Northkeep] Winterkingdom Autocrats

amanda hall amanda.c.hall at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 08:07:49 PDT 2017

Good Morning, Northkeep! Lady Emmalina (Brena Meadows
<https://www.facebook.com/brena.meadows?fref=gs&dti=26587534453&hc_location=group>)
and myself  (Lady Yzabeau Brossier) were announced last night in populace
as the autocrats for Winterkingdom.

We will be having a meeting between the two of us later this week to
finalize our personnel needs and hammer out some new and exciting ideas,
but if there is a position that you know we will need (feastocrat, gate
coordinator, nastycrat, etc) and are interested in, please feel free to
contact one of us.

As announced at populace, Feastocrat bids will close on October 15th, and
will be announced at October populace!

In addition- be thinking about what class you would like to teach or would
like to attend! We will be getting the teacher form out ASAP, and, if there
is something you are interested in, please let us know and we will do our
best to find a teacher!

Let's make this a fantastic event, Northkeep!

In Service,

Yzabeau Brossier