[Northkeep] August 20-26 Activity Digest

Webminister of Northkeep webminister at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sat Aug 18 18:13:37 PDT 2018

Newcomers welcome at all activities, garb not required, and instruction
available!
*August 20th*

- Project Night- We will be making kingdom award medallions tonight.
Come on out and learn how it's done! Starting at 7pm in the Auditorium
at the Martin Regional Library (2601 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa)

-Herbalism & Apothecary Guild Meeting at 7pm, also in the Auditorium
of the Martin Regional Library. Our next installment of the Seamus
O'Caellaigh classes titled "Uroscopy and the Humors" will be presented
and discussed, please join us!
*August 22nd*

- Youth Combat Weapons Building Workshop 6-7pm at the VFW (1101 E 6th
St, Tulsa) We will be building boffer weapons, supplies will be
available for a small fee (about $10 per sword)

- Fighter Practice, both Chivalric and Rapier. Starts at 7pm at the VFW

*August 25th*

- Maker Fair Demo - The Greatest Show and Tell in Oklahoma! Free!
10am-5pm at Central Park Hall at Expo Square (4145 E 21st St, Tulsa,
OK 74114) We will have a booth with various artisans presenting their
craft throughout the day. If you would like to present your craft and
you haven't already signed up, contact Perrin at
hospitaler at northkeep.ansteorra.org.*

August 26th*

- Archery Practice will be from 1pm-4pm at the City of Coweta Archery
Park at 35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK, pending weather.
Cancellations due to weather or other conflicts will be posted on this
list.