[Northkeep] August 27-Sept 1 Activity Digest

Webminister of Northkeep webminister at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sun Aug 26 19:06:41 PDT 2018

Newcomers welcome at all activities, garb not required, and instruction
available!
*August 27th*

- Populace Meeting- Join us for our monthly open-forum meeting between
His and Her Excellencies and their Court. There will be officer
reports, event updates and socializing! While any attempt at medieval
clothing is always appreciated, at Populace we try to wear our best in
an attempt to inspire both colleagues and newcomers.

BRING YOUR FAVORITE FINGER-FOODS TO SHARE AS WE SOCIALIZE!!!

Starting at 7pm in the Auditorium at the Martin Regional Library (2601
S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa)

*August 29nd*

- Youth Combat Practice at the VFW (1101 E 6th St, Tulsa) from
6pm-7pm. Come learn the basics of armored combat & rapier for ages
6-17!

- Fighter Practice, both Chivalric and Rapier. Starts at 7pm at the VFW.

Good luck and safe travels to all of our populace who are headed to
Braggarts's War, August 30th-September 3rd!