[Northkeep] Activity Digest Dec. 4-10

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Dec 3 20:15:19 PST 2018

I apologize for the mixed up dates on last week's digest.

Tuesday, December 4th - Chivalric Fighter Practice, INDOORS THIS WEEK,
starts at 6:30pm at 9119 S Highland Dr, Broken Arrow, OK 74014-3218. We are
meeting indoors this week due to the cold.

Wednesday, December 5th - Youth Combat starts at 6:00pm at the River Park
at 96th & Riverside, Tulsa. We have an alternate location in case of
extreme weather, please watch this list or our Facebook event for
changes.

Rapier Practice, starts at 6:30pm at the River Park at 96th & Riverside,
Tulsa. We have an alternate location in case of extreme weather, please
watch this list or our Facebook event for
changes.

Saturday, December 8th - Cody/Thorvald Memorial lunch, starts at 11:30am at
the Herman and Kate Kaiser Library (5202 S Hudson Ave, Tulsa, OK 74135). We
have one of the meeting rooms there. This will be a pot luck lunch, please
post what you are bringing so we can manage items.

Sunday, December 9th - Archery Practice is usually from 1pm-4pm at the City
of Coweta Archery Park at 35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK, pending
weather.
Cancellations due to weather or other conflicts will be posted on this
list.

Monday, December 10th - Scribal Night, 7pm at Martin Regional Library (2601
S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK) - Come join us in making beautiful scrolls!
Scrolls and painting supplies are provided, as is guidance if needed. We
will be meeting in the Auditorium.

Also on Monday is our scheduled Bardic Night, stay tuned for the time and
location!

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban