[Northkeep] The Chronology of the Northern Region (please cross post)

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 09:03:52 PST 2018

One of the required elements of the Principality Application process is a
Chronology of the Region. At the request of the Regional Seneshal, and with
the blessing of the Kingdom Seneshal, I have made a *start* at building
such a thing, based on available information on-line.  However, this task
is a very large one, as it spans 40 years and multiple groups, both active
and inactive, and is highly dependent on how much information groups had
available.  This can only be built with feedback and input from large
numbers of folks. If you are interested in being part of the team that is
working on this project - and I do plead that each group will find one
volunteer to assist - please email me at Zubeydah at gmail.com, to be granted
edit rights to the Chronology.  The in-progress document can be found here:
https://goo.gl/wZSW5c

It will not be open to anyone to edit - you must contact me for edit rights
- so as to avoid the attention / vandalism that can come from any publicly
editable document on the internet.  If there's information lacking that you
would like to provide, and you do not want to add it yourself, feel free to
email it to me (Zubeydah at gmail.com) in the following format:
YEAR (tab) MONTH (tab) GROUP NAME (tab) EVENT

Thank you all, and I welcome your participation! The final product of this
project WILL be added to the Kingdom Wiki.

There are a number of local groups of which I am not a member of their
email list. Please cross post wherever possible, as I want to reach /
including as many people as possible with this effort.

--
HL Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah
Ansteorran Historian's Wiki Admin