[Northkeep] Short notice demo possibility

Hospitaler of Northkeep hospitaler at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Feb 15 11:30:50 PST 2018

Greetings, so as I mentioned last populace. Cub scouts of Claremore had
reached out to me tentatively but had not gotten back.  Well they have
now.  So the question is: Given many of you are heading to Winter War
Maneuvers, is anyone around Saturday evening for a cub scout banquet? They
have offered to feed us, but asked how many. They have a "knights" theme to
this and were hoping we can help. I will be cross-posting this to the
baronial face book as well. Obviously knowing yea or nay soon would be most
helpful to me.
Thanks
Perrin de Beaujeu
Hospitaler of Northkeep