[Northkeep] Cub scouts finally!!

jutte.vonderberg jutte.vonderberg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 11:07:58 PST 2018

I can be there and yes I'll have dinner with them.
Jutte

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Hospitaler of Northkeep <hospitaler at northkeep.ansteorra.org> Date: 2/17/18  11:52 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: The Barony of Northkeep <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Northkeep] Cub scouts finally!!
Cub scout update!
Finally!!! Alright so here is the scoop the cub scouts in Claremore are
have an awards banquet tonight! The dinner starts 5:45 (fried chicken and
sides) we are welcome to partake, but let me know so I can send numbers to
servers of food. We will have a table for demo materials in the hall. I
have shadow boxes for things we don't want handled. If I can get at least
one more armored and one rapier fighter, we will have a 30 min fighting
demo at or around 6:15. It is a gym, with concrete floors. After us they
have a speaker and awards. While thing is done by 8:15. We don't have to
stay, but it's not long and I would hate to be a distraction during the
awards. Obviously it the cub scouts (k-5th) so keeping things PG would be
ideal.
This is happening at
Blue Starr Church of Christ.

319 E Blue Starr Dr, Claremore, OK 74017

Please email or FB me if you can attend and whether you want to eat as well.
Thanks
Perrin