[Northkeep] Herbalism Guild meeting

jutte.vonderberg jutte.vonderberg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 11:28:22 PST 2018

Library is closed today.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Webminister of Northkeep <webminister at northkeep.ansteorra.org> Date: 2/19/18  11:19 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: Barony of Northkeep Mailing List <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Northkeep] Herbalism Guild meeting
Tonight is project night at the Martin Regional library, and the first
meeting of Northkeep's Herbalism and Apothecary guild at 7pm. We will be
discussing what apothecary and herbalism means to us. We will also be
discussing our potential use of the class list being developed by Seamus
O'Cailleigh of An Tir, author of "Pustules, Pestilence and Pain: Tudor
Treatments and Ailments of Henry VIII" as well as a medieval-style herbal
of his specific region "Herbs of Tymberhavene".