[Northkeep] wInterkingdom

Baron of Northkeep baron at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 29 06:37:47 PST 2018

Greetings to all: Northkeep had a great turnout for wInterkingdom, five
kingdoms were represented with folks travelling from as far south as Brwyn
Gwlad s as far east as Drachenwald, Calontir, Outlands and Glenn Abhann
were here as well and many friends that have been absent were seen again.
Many thanks to our Autocrats, Lady Ysabeau and Lady Emmalina, our Feast
Steward Lady Rachel, and all of the event staff, you guys pulled off a
great event in spite of power outage. We had visitors that literally came
off the highway to see what was going on, several stayed and thank you to
Ld.Perrin, our Hospitaller for having garb and feast gear to entice them to
stay. You all did a wonderful job.THANK YOU!  Beorhtlic and Elisavetta,
Coronet of Northkeep.