[Northkeep] Tokyo in Tulsa

Hospitaler of Northkeep hospitaler at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 9 13:11:31 PDT 2018

 Hi all, apologies for how late this has gotten. Tokyo in Tulsa is this
coming weekend Friday-Sunday. We will have one table and our Northkeep
backdrop to hang materials on. That said with all that we only have room
for about four people at a time working the booth. In conjunction, we have
a few fighting demos sprinkled through the day. Friday has one fight demo
at 5:00pm,
Two on Saturday (10:00-11:00a &7:00-8:00p)
and one on Sunday (3:30-4:30p)

We also have need of a couple of people to help fill out the table crew. I
have slots available each day in 2 or 3 hour slots.
Friday: 3-5pm
5-8pm
Saturday:
10:00am-1:00pm
1:00pm-3:00pm
3:00pm-5:00pm
5:00pm-8:00pm
Sunday:
10:00am-1:00pm
1:00pm-3:00pm
3:00pm-5:00pm
Please let me know where you are able to help.
Thanks Perrin