[Northkeep] Sunfest demo

Hospitaler of Northkeep hospitaler at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 1 21:45:43 PDT 2018

Hi all, well thanks to many hands we are ready for a great sunfest Saturday
and Sunday. We will be getting started at 10:00 am each day. Please
consider coming out to help explain to people why the SCA is so great. It's
going to be really hot, but our spot has a lot of shade as well as
pavilions. The best way to get to our site is to head to the parking on the
South side of the park, around past the swimming pool. We are down at the
base of the hill. For those there last year, we are in the same place.
Looking forward to seeing you all.
Perrin
Northkeep hospitaler.