[Northkeep] Northkeep Trim

Webminister of Northkeep webminister at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sun Jun 10 20:27:52 PDT 2018

The pre-ordered trim is $1.80/yard.
The most common amounts are below with the amount due:
20 yards $36
30 yards $54
50 yards $90
70 yards $126

If paying by Paypal, please send it to andrixos at earthlink.net, clicking
friends and family.
If paying by check, please make it out to Steve Boyd and mail to
Calontir Trim
POBox 2454
Fayetteville, AR 72702

If you are mailing a check, please let me know when it goes into the mail.

I will receive the trim next Friday, and will prep it for shipping over the
weekend. I will mail to Mistress Adalia on Monday or Tuesday the 18th or
19th, probably getting to her on Wednesday or Thursday. She will handle
distribution at local Baronial gatherings.

Thank you all for your kind support of this project.

Andrixos
Calontir Trim