[Northkeep] Fassler Hall Unofficial Social Night

amanda hall amanda.c.hall at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 08:13:56 PDT 2018

 Hey Northkeep- what are you doing tonight? In the interests of an
(unofficial) baronial social night, I want to invite everyone to Fassler
Hall (304 South Elgin) downtown tonight to hang out, meet some people,
drink some beer, and eat some sausage, fries, and pretzels. I'll be there
about 6:30- maybe a touch later. Fassler has a fantastic patio, and if the
weather is nice, we can sit out and maybe play some games and chat. If not,
inside is fantastic too! No garb, no pressure, just beers, snacks, and
hanging out.