[Northkeep] May Populace Reminder

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon May 21 08:52:05 PDT 2018

Good morning, wonderful Barony!

With Memorial Day being next Monday, the library is closed and so we've
moved this month's Populace Meeting up to this week.

We hope to see everyone there tonight at 7!

Also, as a second reminder: Applications for the Seneschal's Office will be
at the end of the month. Please make sure you get those in soon if you have
interest in the position as we'll be looking to start training the new one
ASAP to roll over at Round Table. I believe the newsletter said that it
would be closing at June Populace but I think that was a mistake on my part
and I meant to say May populace so that Regional has time to select and I
have time to train the new one before July.

As always, if you're interested in pursing an Office, even if it isn't open
yet, please speak with that officer or the Seneschal to get more
information about it as those offices usually would always welcome a Deputy
who's interested in the position.

See everyone this evening!

--
In service,