[Northkeep] Castellan volunteer sign up

Jeff Gurnee geoffrey.gournay at gmail.com
Tue May 1 05:50:48 PDT 2018

I’m sorry, I can’t get the link to point to the actual sign up list.
Please just go the the Northkeep Facebook page and click on the “view pinned post” button. The link to the sign up list is right there.
Thank you are your indulgence:-)

Yours in Service
Geoffrey de Gournay KSCA
CSS CXVIII

"You are my adversary, but not my enemy. Your resistance gives me
strength Your will gives me courage. Your spirit enables me. And
though I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate
you. Instead I will honour you, for without you I am a lesser person."