[Northkeep] Activity Digest Nov. 5 - Nov. 11

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Nov 5 14:10:39 PST 2018

Monday, November 5th- A&S Night INKLE WEAVING, 7pm at Martin Regional
Library (2601 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK) - Come join us for an introductory
course on setting up and weaving on the inkle loom!! There will be four
small looms for loan or purchase at cost ($15) for anyone who doesn’t have
one already. Also there will be an assortment of cotton crochet thread.
However, if you have specific colors in mind, you may wish to provide your
own. Experienced weavers are welcome to bring examples of your work and
works in progress to inspire our new weavers. We will be meeting in the
Auditorium. We look forward to seeing you there!

Tuesday, November 6th - Chivalric Fighter Practice, starts at 6:00pm at
the River Parks at 96th & Riverside, Tulsa. We have an alternate
location in case of rain, please watch this list or our Facebook event
for changes.

Wednesday, November 7th - Rapier Practice, starts at 6:30pm at the
River Park at 96th & Riverside, Tulsa. We have an alternate location
in case of rain, please watch this list or our Facebook event for
changes.

Also on November 7th -  Youth Combat Practice, starts at 6:30pm at the
River Park at 96th &
Riverside, Tulsa. We have an alternate location in case of rain,
please watch this list or our Facebook event for changes.

Nov. 9-11 - Queen's Champion (Middlefaire Fairgrounds
8581 State Highway 171, Hillsboro, Texas 76645)
Event Website: https://ansteorra.org/QueensChampionship/
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/705902316437923/

Sunday, November 11th -  Archery Practice is usually from 1pm-4pm at the
City of Coweta Archery Park at 35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK, pending
weather.
Cancellations due to weather or other conflicts will be posted on this
list.

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban