[Northkeep] Nov. 20 - Nov.26 Activity Digest

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Nov 19 21:08:29 PST 2018

Tuesday, November 20th  - Heavy Fighter Practice 6pm at Riverside Parks
(96th & Riverside, Tulsa). We have an alternate location in case of rain,
please watch this list or our Facebook event for changes.
Wednesday, November
- Youth Combat CANCELLED this week due to Thanksgiving.
- Rapier Practice CANCELLED this week due to Thanksgiving.
Sunday, November 25th - Archery Practice is usually from 1pm-4pm at the
City of Coweta Archery Park at 35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK, pending
weather.
Cancellations due to weather or other conflicts will be posted on this
list.
Monday, November 26th - Populace Meeting- Join us for our monthly
open-forum meeting between His and Her Excellencies and their Court. There
will be officer reports, event updates and socializing! While any attempt
at medieval clothing is always appreciated, at Populace we try to wear our
best in an attempt to inspire both colleagues and newcomers.
PIE NIGHT IS BACK! BRING YOUR FAVORITE PIE TO SHARE AS WE SOCIALIZE!!!
Starting at 7pm in the Auditorium at the Martin Regional Library (2601 S
Garnett Rd, Tulsa)

Newcomers welcome at all activities, garb not required, and instruction
available!

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban